These washable sanitary pads are super soft, slim and comfortable, they are absorbent and reliable with a waterproof backing. They have wings with a popper fastening, and popper into your pants.
Save a fortune versus disposables and do your bit for the planet.
- Soft and comfortable
- Slim and discreet
- Highly absorbent
- Waterproof backing, won’t leak
- Regular for normal flow
HOW TO USE
- With soft layer facing upwards, place pad in your tight-fitting underwear (snug pants are really important!)
- Fold the wings underneath
- Fasten the poppers (you won’t feel the popper)
- Change regularly when pad feels full (you will notice the wet on the top when the pad is full)
GOOD TO KNOW …
Rinse after use with cold water before you wash them. This will help to ensure they wash as best as possible. Do not use fabric softener, as this reduces their effectiveness.
Do not tumble dry. They dry very quickly anyway.
Using powder rather than liquid can cause bobbling.
You can wash them up to 40 degrees.
The pads fold up and popper shut in a little parcel (see pics). Everything on the outside is waterproof. Any liquid is drawn into the centre of the pad. There are no danger of leaks from a used pad.
Your used pads will not smell! Disposables can smell because they are a breeding ground for bacteria. Reusable pads do not smell.
These reusable cloth pads do not feel wet when you wear them. Liquid is drawn into the inside of the pad and the pad itself will often feel dry to the touch.