Close Newborn Nappy, Toucan
Many parents wanting to use cloth straight from birth end up using disposables or eco disposables when baby is small or prem, as birth to potty sizing tends to start from 7 lbs or 8 lbs and is often too bulky. This can prove particularly expensive on top of your cloth investment, as you can expect to change your newborn up to 10 times a day in those early days and weeks!
Close reusable newborn nappies help bridge this gap in an affordable way thanks to their clever design. The front section is contoured to fit around baby’s umbilical cord and the nappy itself is much slimmer, intended for the lower wetting, high frequency changing those first few months bring. The waterproof outershell isn’t lined so you can simply switch out the inner and wipe clean and re-use cover if it’s not soiled.
Small but perfectly formed, the newborn nappy is still 100% Close with all the same trust and reliability you would expect including their renowned leak-proof double leg gusset to cope with explosive newborn poo’s! The soaker is slim but absorbent, made using 5 layers of our super soft bamboo terry, there is also a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use making them perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
- One size from tiny baby to approximately 3 months
- Contoured to fit, the front panel is shaped to fit better under baby’s umbilical cord
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, and stretchy tabs and easy hook and loop fastening for a soft snug fit around baby every time.
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to the clever double leg gusset
- Slim and absorbent, 5 layers of bamboo terry (up to four times more absorbent than cotton) to give you longer between change times!
- Fast wicking top sheet on the soaker to help keep babies delicate skin drier
- Soft-touch hook and loop wash tab